Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So Excited!

Announcement Time!

Ever since I quit my job to get ready for our little baby, I have struggled with boredom and self worth. I'm not used to sitting around at home while my husband goes off to work every day. I enjoyed working, and contributing to my family. And now that I'm not doing that in the traditional sense, i can get a little down on myself. But today, as I was surfing Pinterest and making my grocery list for this week, I got to thinking.

The way I see it, I have a pretty decent talent as a cook as well as a photographer. Not to mention my awesome husband just bought me a sparkly new KitchenAid Mixer for Christmas. I figure that is a decent enough combination to start a food blog!

I plan to start posting a new recipe once a week, and depending on how well things go, maybe more than that!

I'm excited for this new challenge. I know that it will help me feel like I have a purpose in staying at home, not to mention it will help me improve my talents.

I hope you are looking forward to this as much as I am!

Stay tuned for my first recipe!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! You will make an incredible food blogger, I look forward to using your recipes! Love you friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for some of your ideas and food options and adventures! Love you, Allie!

    ReplyDelete